B2B-Cooperation-Platform Wood Construction
at the 26th International Wood Construction Conference 2020
in Innsbruck (formerly in Garmisch)
- 3rd December 2020 - Registration from 1:30 pm
- Congress Innsbruck
The Tyrol Economic Chamber (Foreign Trade Department) in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network invites to the international B2B cooperation event in the field of wood construction. The event is organised within the well-known International Wood Construction Conference 2020 in Innsbruck (which took place in Garmisch until 2018). This international conference offers woodworkers, planners, engineers, architects, project developers, construction and regulatory authorities, timber constructors and craftsmen, practitioners and instructors the opportunity to get comprehensive information and exchange idea concerning timber construction. Participants of the International Wood Construction Conference 2020 have the possibility to have organised and coordinated B2B conversations with their selected customers in advance.
This networking event targets a wide spectrum of companies worldwide especially from central europe and representatives from public authorities in the sector of timber construction.
- Timber/wood construction and products
- Construction components and materials
- Engineering and planning, IT services
- Research and development
- Construction chemistry
- to get to know several potential partners
- to initiate future international business deals
- to discuss new technologies and research projects
- to visit the International Wood Construction Conference 2020 in Innsbruck
How does it work?
- Register and tell us what you are looking for
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Participation at the B2B conversations is free of charge. For the participation in the entire forum, you can find all details on the following website. You can find the registration for the International Wood Construction Conference 2020 HERE.
The official languages used at the event are German and English. If required, translators can be provided. Please let us know in advance during the registration process.